Localising your website is about more than just changing the language. Some of the challenges that our clients faced on their international sites prior to working with us included:
- Product descriptions being incorrect or out of context
- Delivery addresses not being accepted
- Payment systems not allowing transactions
- Terminology or functionality that was inappropriate for the market
- Poor performance in remote locations
Our Localisation Testing is delivered on-location, by local testers, defined by your target areas of focus and this is always the best way to guarantee that your website or app works for the people who use them.
We encompass the full end-to-end, from initial user experience and functionality to performance and live purchasing, through to even receiving and returning deliveries.
HOW MUCH WILL THIS COST ME?
You may be surprised how cost effective BugFinders is. Our services are based on the Crowdsourced model, so you can benefit from many internal cost savings by partnering with BugFinders.